Cirrus SR22 Simulator
The Frasca Cirrus SR22 flight training device is a designed to be a representative of the characteristics of the Cirrus SR22 Aircraft.
The Frasca TruVision 180 degree wrap around visual display system utilizes high-resolution technology to create realistic, fully textured airport scenes. Day/dusk/night conditions are portrayed as, are various weather conditions such as clouds, reduced visibility, and ground scud.
The Frasca Cirrus SR22 simulates the effects of aerodynamic changes for the various combinations of lift, drag and thrust normally encountered in flight. These correspond to actual flight conditions including the affects of attitude, thrust, drag, altitude, temperature, gross weight, center of gravity location, and aircraft configuration. Simulation of CAPS deployment parachute decent is available.
Frasca Cirrus SR22
- FAA Approved flight training device
- Wrap around visual display
Frasca Cirrus SR22 Simulator
- Avidyne FlightMax PFD
- Avidyne EX5000C MFD
- Garmin GMA340 Auto Panel
- Dual Garmin GNS430 GPS/NAV/COM
- S-Tec 55x Autopilot
- Actual Avidyne FlightMax Entegra Integrated flight deck system
- Level 4 FTD with Level 6 Visuals
- 2nd seat copilot flight controls
- Actual Cirrus side yoke assemblies
- TruVision 180 deg. Wrap around visibility
- Operable Circuit Breakers